IS ROSSITER THE KEY TO YOUR RELIEF?
What is Rossiter?
Rossiter is a stretching system that focuses on connective tissue, (also known as fascia). This focus on connective tissue produces a state-of-the-art approach to relieving pain and restoring the body’s function and mobility.
What is connective tissue (fascia)?
It’s called connective tissue because it connects all the body parts to each other
– one coherent web running the body’s length, width and depth—head to toe
– covers and permeates muscles and organs
– connects bones to muscles and organs to ribs
– cartilage, ligaments, and tendons—
it’s all one entity of connective tissue in its varying densities and functions
Why is UNDERSTANDING FASCIA important?
It’s hugely important.
– a Rossiter coach understands the fascia web’s potential both for interconnected dysfunction and for interconnected resolution of dysfunction
– pain or limited movement in one area of the body might originate elsewhere in the web of fascia
– releasing bound fascia has positive results that radiate beyond the area targeted for release
– Rossiter stretches capitalize on this radiation, which gives amplified results
Why haven’t I heard of fascia’s important impact before?
The medical community has only recently come to understand the profound role connective tissue plays in a body’s mobility and comfort.
Fascia is an interconnected roadway
– Rossiter releases cramped fascia, which restores space for blood flow and nervous-system communication
Fascia is INDEPENDENT
– when the body is stressed, fascia protects itself by contracting without our conscious command
Fascia is a sense organ!
– when fascia is constricted it results in a vice grip of pain
– as fascia relaxes and space is restored, pain melts away, tightness subsides and movement is restored